G3 MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When the client signs/agrees (online or in person) to the membership contract, they have accepted all terms and conditions. If any terms or conditions are changed details will be displayed on the G3 Fitness website only. Please note a client can not successfully buy a membership from the Mindbody app without agreeing to all terms and conditions.
- When a client purchases a single session or unlimited class pass it is to be only used at the selected location. Members can not use their memberships or single sessions at alternate locations. If a member decides to leave a location they need to follow the cancellation process which is four weeks’ notice (a total of $281.23).
- All G3 Fitness memberships require a non-refundable $49 joining fee which includes a G3 singlet, shirt or towel only. This fee is to be paid with the first direct debit. If a client decides to terminate their membership and wishes to join at a later date, this fee will not be charged again. During promotional periods this fee can be waived. If the client is a previous member of another G3, the joining fee still applies when signing up at a new location. If however the joining fee is waived on sign up the client will not receive a G3 singlet, shirt or towel.
- A client is allowed to have a membership at more than one location. However, the same cancellation rules and pricing apply for each location and should be treated as separate memberships.
- All G3 Fitness memberships require a non-refundable $49 joining fee which includes a G3 singlet or shirt only. This fee is to be paid with the first direct debit. If a client decides to terminate their membership and wishes to join at a later date, this fee will not be charged again. During promotional periods this fee can be waived. If the client is a previous member of another G3, the joining fee still applies when signing up at a new location.
- Clients have the choice to pay their membership on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis, please note all memberships are ongoing until notice of termination is given. G3 Fitness requires four weeks’ notice of terminating a membership contract. Notice of termination is in the form of writing and attached to the client’s profile. A client will then be given their final payment and training date by the owner.
- All memberships are direct debited from a client’s nominated account. If a client’s payment declines, a $2 late fee will be added to the account per day until payment is made. A client using a BSB and Acc Number will be directly charged from Ezidebit a $14.80 late fee.
- All clients are required to record correct bank information when joining using the Mindbody App. If account details change or expire it is up to the client to come into the gym and provide these details to the owner only. Clients can not change their account details using the Mindbody App.
- All personal account information is given to EziDebit Australia who safely and securely handle each direct debit. If three or more weekly direct debits fail to process G3 Fitness has the right to terminate the client’s membership. The client is still liable for all missed payments. G3 Fitness has the right to forward all personal information to EziDebit Australia who will ensure outstanding payments are finalised.
- Late fee includes payments declining due to insufficient funds, lost cards or stolen, expired cards or any other declined reason. If a client needs a payment date changed they need to speak to the owner two days before a payment is scheduled to be debited.
- Single sessions can be purchased from the Mindbody App. Once purchased a client has 12months to use the session/s bought. Single sessions are to be used at the purchased studio, strictly no transferring single sessions between studio locations. It is the client’s responsibility to book in using the app.
- Once activated, 7-day free trials cannot be deferred to a later date. They expire 7 days after activation, not from when the client joins their first session. The creation of duplicate accounts to receive the free trial, will be cancelled by G3 Fitness and you will be removed from the session list. Photo ID may be requested to verify a new account.
- Clients are eligible to sign up for a 7 day free trial at each G3 location, if they have not been there previously. If that G3 location is not offering a 7 day free trial at that time, the client will not be eligible to receive the trial.
- If a client’s membership payment fails to process two or more weeks behind schedule their membership will be suspended until all payments have been paid.
- If a client has a pre-existing medical condition or learns of one during their time at G3 Fitness it is their responsibility to seek medical advice before any form of training and it is their responsibility to inform the owner. The owner will record this information in their client profile and make staff aware.
- If a client is unwell, it is advised they seek medical advice before returning to the gym.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear. A member without the correct footwear will not be allowed to train.
- Strict no towel, no train policy.
- If a client damages equipment or any other area of the gym they are responsible for all damage caused.
- It is the client’s responsibility to read all warning and safety notices within the gym.
- It is the client’s responsibility to listen to all instructions given by staff while at G3 Fitness. If a client fails to listen and causes injury to themselves and/or others G3 Staff have the right to terminate their membership.
- All unclaimed items will be donated to charity every two weeks. It is the client’s responsibility to check the lost and found basket for missing belongings. G3 Fitness does not take any responsibility for lost or stolen goods.
- All clients are to be respectful of others. Disrespectful behaviour will result in a clients membership, single session or free week trial terminated.
- All clients must book their sessions using the mindbody app, clients may also be asked to check in via QR Code on arrival and have their temperature checked before entering the gym.
Children under the age of 16 (non-members):
- G3.2 and those trading as G3 Fitness take no responsibility for children and non-members. We highly encourage children not to be taken to studios.
- Members and non-members are welcome to purchase gift cards and apparel online and in each studio. Please be aware there are no refunds or exchanges on any of these products.
- If a member purchases apparel and it is the wrong size we can exchange if sizes permit.
Terms & Conditions:
- A person is required to be 15 years or over to train at G3 Fitness.
- All persons between 15-17 years of age require parental/guardian permission before participating in any type of class-based activity and must be accompanied by an adult. This permission needs to be written or emailed to the G3 Fitness with the location address attached. G3 Fitness staff need to be made aware of all pre-existing injury and/or medical condition.
- G3.2 Fitness Pty Ltd and those trading as G3 Fitness has the right to refuse a person’s membership if they believe a medical condition, pre-existing injury, age or any other factor that might increase the risk of harm to that person.
- G3.2 Fitness Pty Ltd and those trading as G3 Fitness take no responsibility in any injury caused while a person is at the centre. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you waive your right to.
- G3.2 Fitness Pty Ltd and those trading as G3 Fitness take no responsibility in any injury caused when a person is entering and leaving.
- G3.2 Fitness Pty Ltd and those trading as G3 Fitness s is not liable for any injuries caused when training at G3 Fitness Centre. All clients agree to train at their own risk and waive any right to pressure legal action.
- G3.2 Fitness Pty Ltd and those trading as G3 Fitness are not liable for any injury or incident caused when a client enters and exits the studio. All clients agree to waive all rights to pressure legal action.
G3 WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
G3.2 Pty Ltd (ABN 16 634 830 005) is the owner and operator this website. By doing any of the following acts you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- expressly accepting these terms and conditions at any time, for example by clicking “I Accept” or “Proceed” or any clearly indicated activation phrase on your computer or other device;
- downloading any of our digital applications (App) or any upgrade to an App offered from time to time; or
- using the website.
These terms and conditions govern the use of all aspects of this website and all Apps so it is important that you read these terms and conditions carefully.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to G3.2 Pty Ltd (ABN 16 634 830 005) and its affiliates.
Variation of terms and conditions
We may amend, modify or otherwise update these terms at any time and we must use our reasonable efforts to notify you of those changes. We may give such notice by posting updated terms on the website and using our reasonable efforts to draw them to your attention. Your continued use of the website and/or any App constitutes an agreement by you that you accept these terms and any subsequent modification of these terms.
Your rights under law
Your use of the website and the Apps will be subject to certain laws including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law. The Australian Consumer Law provides you with certain rights that cannot be excluded, including that services must be rendered with due care and skill and must be reasonably fit for the purpose contemplated. Nothing in these terms and conditions will be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which cannot by law be excluded, restricted or modified.
- This website may contain links to other websites (linked websites). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
- We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
- Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless we explicitly specify otherwise.
Information and feature available on the website
- All tools, features and information provided by us are provided in good faith. You accept that any such information provided by us is general information and is not in the nature of advice. Where applicable, we derive our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of publication. We nevertheless reserve the right to update this information at any time. In addition, we do not make any representations or warranties that the information we provide is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to that information will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. To the extent permissible by law, we are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information posted by us or the use of the tools or other features made available by us on the website.
- The website does not purport to provide you with financial product or investment advice of any kind. The information available on the website does not take account of your particular financial or insurance requirements or circumstances. We recommend that you seek independent advice prior to acting on any information available via the website.
- Subject to clauses 6.2 and 7, we do not accept responsibility for any loss damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website, any App or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this website or any App.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following:
- if the breach relates to goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- if the breach relates to services:
- the supplying of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Exception to disclaimer
This disclaimer set out in these terms and conditions does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded or where it would be unreasonable for us to limit our liability in this manner.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
- We do not give you any assurances that any information contained on this website will be suitable for your purposes or that it will be error-free. You agree that you will not rely on the any such information or its availability and that any reliance you make will be on your own independent assessments with the aid of qualified independent advice.
Copyright in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website;
without our written permission or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
- Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the TM or ® symbol is a registered trade mark.
- If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this website).
- 10.3. You must seek permission to use third party trade marks directly from the owner(s) of those trade marks.
- Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this website and our Apps only for your bona fide personal use.
- You agree that you will not (either yourself or via a third party):
- use any data aggregation tool, spider, robot, screen scraper or other automatic device or process (Automated Device) to monitor, process or reproduce any web pages on the website or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through the website, without our prior written permission;
- use any Automated Device to combine or aggregate information, content or data contained within or accessible through the website with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- use any information on or accessed through the website for any commercial purpose (including the provision of pricing estimates or for market research) or otherwise for profit or gain (either directly or indirectly);
- use any device, process, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionally large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to our website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover source code or algorithm or process in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the website; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivate works, communicate to the public any part of any content from the website without our prior written permission.
Security of information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
You must indemnify us, our employees, agents and contractors against any claim by a third party arising out of:
- your breach of these terms and conditions;
- your use of the links to third party websites or material on those websites; or
- your use of the material on our website or obtained via our Apps.
Termination of access
Access to this website or our Apps may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Those parts of these terms and conditions which by their nature continue after termination, nevertheless survive any such termination.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales Australia. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- You accept that any disputes about this website or its contents are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in New South Wales, Australia in accordance with the laws in force in New South Wales, Australia (except any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement).
- This website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. We make no representation that the content of this website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
- We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will nevertheless continue in full force.