Important to note
- All personal information is stored on the G3 Fitness Mindbody App and other G3 systems. G3.2 Pty Ltd and those trading as G3 Fitness takes no responsibility to personal information.
- When a client purchases a single session or membership option using the Mindbody App they will provide the personal information, and agree to give staff access to this information.
- All information is believed to be correct, if any changes to personal information including medical changes it is the members responsibility to inform staff. This information will be stored by staff on the members profile.
- Mindbody and EziDebit Australia have access to all personal information stored. This allows for direct debit and reporting tools.
- It is it the client’s responsibility to inform the G3 Fitness owner of any changes to their personal information.
- G3.2 Pty Ltd and those trading as G3 Fitness will communicate to members to gain permission for photos and videos used on their business social media.
- All personal information can be given to government agencies and law enforcement if requested.
- G3.2 Pty and those trading as G3 Fitness are able to access your contact information at all times to send emails and sms in regards to any information shared.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the information below. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
Making a complaint
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the details set out below. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
Users from the European Union and Switzerland
Controller of Personal Information
To the extent that we are subject to the laws of the European Union and Switzerland when processing personal data (“Personal Data”), [G3.2 Pty Ltd] and the member studio with which you have a relationship are both controllers with respect to your Personal Data. That means that we may both determine how and why your personal data is used.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
In some instances, you may be required to provide us with Personal Data for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you all of our services, and for you to use all the features of our website.
International Transfers of Personal Data
Personal Data we collect will be transferred to Australia, the Philippines, and the United States. Also, our employees and some of the third-parties to whom we disclose Personal Data (as set out above) may be located in Australia, the United States, and other countries outside of the European Union or Switzerland, some of which may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country. We take appropriate steps to ensure that recipients of your Personal Data are bound to duties of confidentiality and we implement measures to ensure that any transferred Personal Data remains protected and secure.
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own Personal Data. Requests should be submitted by contacting us as set out in the “Contact Us” section below. We will only share your information with third parties for marketing purposes where you have given your consent to do so, and you can opt-out of such sharing at any time. You may need to separately opt-out of receiving marketing from the third party.
If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your Personal Data violates applicable law.